How Master’s Students Choose Institutions: Research on International Student Segmentation
Examines the characteristics and attributes different segments of international master’s students value when applying to U.S. colleges and universities.
International Student Mobility Trends 2015: An Economic Perspective
Provides a deep understanding of current international students’ economic impact on host countries such as the U.S., UK, Australia and Canada at the national, local, and institutional levels.
Bridging the Digital Divide: Segmenting and Recruiting International Millennial Students
Analyzes nearly five thousand 17-to-36-year-old international Millennials’ use of technology and the psychographic characteristics that influence their information-seeking behavior.
International Student Recruitment Articles from the WENR Archive
- International Student Retention and Success: A Comparative Perspective
- Attracting and Retaining International Students in Canada
- Trends and Strategies for Attracting International Students to U.S. Public Health Programs
- International Student Mobility Trends 2014 – The Upward Momentum of STEM Fields
- International Student Mobility Trends 2013: Towards Responsive Recruitment Strategies
- Diversifying the International Student Body: 10 Under-The-Radar Countries to Consider
- Beyond More of the Same: Top Four Emerging Markets for International Student Recruitment
- How Chinese Families Select Overseas Universities
- Internationalizing the Community College Campus
- Using Social Media to Recruit in Emerging Markets
- China and India: Understanding Market Characteristics for Online Recruitment