Saudi Students Flock to a Diverse Set of U.S. Institutions
To what types of U.S. institutions are Saudi students applying? A surprisingly wide range of institutions are on the lists of many Saudi applicants.
Increasingly Mobile and Educated: The Future of Canadian Immigration
A new WES survey, one of the largest of its kind, found that Canada’s immigration landscape is changing and that new immigrants are more educated and mobile than previous immigrants.
Can U.S. Universities Compete in the Southeast Asian Transnational Education Market?
What’s the challenge of recruiting students from Southeast Asia? Who are the competitors? And what can U.S. universities do to compete in this market?
Student Mobility Articles from the WENR Archive
- Career Prospects Driving International Engineering Students to the U.S.
- Recruiting Best-Fit International Students to Graduate Business Programs
- Latin America: Government Scholarships as the Driver of Student Mobility and Capacity Building
- Opportunities and Growth in Nigerian Student Mobility
- Indian ‘Highfliers’ to Drive New Growth in Student Mobility to the U.S.
- Malaysia: Shifting Mobility with Branch Campuses
- Sub-Saharan Africa as an Emerging Market for Millennial Students
- Brazil: Pathways for the Future
- Scholarships Drive Growth in Students from Kuwait
- Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Myanmar Look to U.S. Higher Education after Years of Conflict
- Trends in Vietnamese Academic Mobility
- Iranian Student Mobility on Growth Path
- Will Indonesian Enrollment Recover?
- Are You Building an Informed International Enrollments Strategy?
- Opportunities Beyond Borders: Models of Transnational Education for U.S. Institutions
- Could Canada’s International Enrollment Growth Go Cold?
- Segmentation to Understand Prospective International Master’s Students
- On the Rise: Turkey’s Need and Desire for Overseas Education
- International Graduate Enrollment Trends in the U.S.
- Globally Mobile Saudi Students: Agents of Economic, Social & Cultural Transformation?
- How is the Mobility of Korean Students to the U.S. Shifting?
- Mexico’s International Students: Down, But Not Out
- International Undergraduate Enrollment Trends in the U.S.
- Will U.S. Enrollments Among Nepali Students Rebound?
- UK Students Going Abroad in the Quest for Best Value 2012
- Using Social Media to Recruit in Emerging Markets
- Meet the Explorers – An Emerging International Student Segment
- Is There a New Wave of Indian Undergraduate Students Heading to the U.S.?
- Have the Arab Spring Protest Movements Spurred Youth in the Region to Seek Educational Opportunities Abroad?
- What is the Expected Change in International Applications for Fall 2012?